Anti-aging is currently one of the main priorities of aesthetic medicine. The struggle with nature for eternal beauty and youth has been going on for more than a decade, and new, increasingly effective and effective methods of ร้อยไหม appear every day. One of these methods is the thermal distribution of the face and body, which is described today. The thermal effect has a positive effect on the skin, improving its appearance and properties. Read more about the thermo lifting technique and its capabilities in this article.
Properties of thermally decomposing face and body
Thermal distribution of the face and body is a process of thermal effects on the skin, resulting in the activation of fibroblasts and cell-level tissue renewal. As a result of exposure to heat, the protein in the skin collapses and elastin and collagen fibers are reduced creating a lifting effect.
After thermo ligation, the skin becomes tight, its tone increases and the wrinkle severity decreases. In addition, deeper layers of skin and adipose tissue are involved in the process, and the process is also used to suppress cellulite.
Thermal lifting of face and body:
- Current methods of thermal distribution of face and body
- What can thermo lifting: the main consequences of the procedure?
- What can heat lifting the body: the main effects of the procedure?
- Current methods of thermal decomposition of face and body
The effect of heat on skin layers is currently ensured in several ways, according to which there are three methods of thermo-lipping the face and body:
IR-infrared thermo-lyphing: the skin is heated by infrared radiation. The method is characterized by a mild skin effect and a wave penetration depth of up to 5 mm. This type of thermal lifting is optimal for women under 35 and is used as an anti-age treatment for the face, abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
IPL-deep laser thermal decomposition: the skin is heated under the influence of laser beams of a certain power, whose penetration depth is 6-7 mm. The age category of patients is 35-40 years of age, with signs of aging.
RF radiolocation: the technique causes exposure of the skin to radio waves of different frequencies, so the penetration depth of the wave varies from 0.5 mm to 4 cm. Suitable for patients of different ages with varying degrees of age change.
What can face a thermal facelift: the main effects of the procedure?
Thermal face lift is an effective rejuvenating procedure that helps to solve several facial skin problems at once and has the following effects:
- Lifting of cheeks, cheekbones and chin, resulting in tightness and improved facial contours
- Removal of bags and dark circles under the eyes, including the naso-lacrite groove
- Lifting the eyelids and removing small wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduce wrinkles around the mouth and nasolabial folds.
Under the influence of heat, a clear facial lifting effect is achieved, which is comparable to surgical skinning or injection rejuvenation techniques.
What can the thermal distribution of the body: the main effects of the procedure?
The thermal distribution of the body is not less effective because under the influence of heat it is carried out:
- Tightening of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs: without surgery, fat deposits are eliminated in these areas, the strips are leveled and skin condition improves during cellulite
- Neck, décolleté and shoulder lifting: the thermal effect is ideal for working with thin skin on body surfaces and allows for significant lifting.
Thermal distribution of the face and body is an effective non-surgical method to address various age-related skin changes. You can find more materials on effective methods against age on the website under Cosmetology.