The debut scene of Season 1 was profoundly effective and was the No. 1 show in its timeslot in Amazing Race Singapore and Malaysia and No. 2 in the Philippines, just as No.1 in its timeslot for Adults 18-39 in New Zealand. The evaluations for the finale of its subsequent season expanded over that of Season 1 in Malaysia and Singapore. In Season 3 the show arrived at 18.8 million watchers in chose nations, and in its initial three seasons, it came to more than 34 million watchers across Asia. It was the most raised evaluated program of its timeslot among all worldwide coordinates in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Hong Kong.
The fourth period of The Amazing Race Asia saw a 71% expansion in normal appraisals over the past season nation of the triumphant group. Generally speaking, it had a survey crowd of 19.3 million watchers across Asia. The fifth season returned following a six-year break, and its debut and finale were the most elevated evaluated show in its timeslot among all territorial English language diversion pay-TV diverts in Singapore
Time penalties :
- Season 1 has seen more noteworthy utilization of time punishments. While time punishments were, by and large, served to precede the group being permitted to look into the Pit Stop thusly potentially pushing them down the positioning records and opening them to a potential last-place finish and certain end
- just like the case with Sahil and Prashant in Leg 5, Season 1, the discussion has emerged throughout the way that some time punishments are served toward the start of the following leg. This was the situation with Andy and Laura, who left the Chard Farm Winery Pit Stop in Queenstown toward the beginning of Leg 7
- Had this 92-minute punishment been applied before Andy and Laura being permitted to look into the Pit Stop toward the finish of Leg 6, it would have driven them into the last spot and a certain end.
- Tune and Sharon, who were disposed of in that leg of the Race uncovered in a press meet that they were truly stunned that this ‘speeding rule’ didn’t have any significant bearing at the Pit Stop, notwithstanding having figured out how the guidelines could be applied.
Miscellaneous criticism :
- Regardless of the accomplishment of the main season, numerous fans scrutinized that groups didn’t generally “self-drive” to their next objective. Fans likewise reprimanded the way that groups were constantly clustered in a similar flight. This was by a meeting with Wu.
- The subsequent season vowed to handle these issues. Others have condemned the show for the explicit corporate greed of their backers on the show. This is generally common in errands that include the utilization of superior quality cameras just as the prizes of leg races that are typically innovative contraptions provided by supports, instead of excursions and outings like the show’s American partner.
- The leader maker and co-maker of The Amazing Race, Bertram van Munster, yielded that there was more item arrangement, yet said that they had considerably less cash to work with for The Amazing Race Asia, that he was “not too wild about glaring item position, but rather the bill must be paid.